I am a licensed clinical psychologist in Italy and in UK, based in London who provides therapy in Italian and in English. I have many years of experience working in a variety of setting including clinical mental health and private practice.
I work with both adults and adolescents, struggling with mood and anxiety disorders, trauma, relationship difficulties, body image disturbance, personality disorders and the emotional issues associated with life transitions.
I offer my service to individuals, families and couples to fix their relationship issues. In particular, with couples, my work is focusing on help you to rediscover the intimacy with your partner and make your relationship passionate and fun again.
I am also passionate about working with women in the transition to parenthood during pregnancy, early post partum and beyond.
For me it’s more than a job, it’s a mission and my mission is to help people live authentic & fulfilling lives.
I focus and consider the individual in his/her family and life system, taking into account not only the symptoms but also his/her story and past. Additionally, I integrate complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized tailored approach to each client. My aim is to work with each person to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplish.
My Credentials & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Psychology, specializing in Education, Development and Workplace Psychology, University of Turin.
- Postgraduate course in Psychodiagnostic for children. SAIGA School, Turin.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Family Psychotherapy. EMMECI School, Turin.
- CIPD HR practice and L&D Foundation Level Certificate – Acacia Learning, London.
- Couples and Individual Therapist in private practice.